Do you employ people in Michigan?
Would you like to improve the opportunities for people with disabilities to be a productive part of your workforce?
The Business Leadership Network of Michigan is a network of companies that have answered "Yes" to these questions. Together, we are seeking more effective ways to tap into the talent of people with disabilities in our communities.
Do you want to:
- Improve access to an underutilized pool of applicants with disabilities?
- Increase your knowledge of best employment practices for people with disabilities?
- Have current information on community agencies and other resources?
- Enjoy effective networking opportunities with other proactive employers?
- Get recognition for leadership in workforce development initiatives that include people with disabilities?
- Improve customer service and market penetration to people with disabilities?
- Improve Your Outreach Recruiting Efforts
- Have your company recognized as "disability-friendly" by being listed in the Members section of this Website.
- Gain access to a pool of job candidates through our "virtual employment fairs".
Have Critical Information at your Fingertips:
- Have access to our Website for news, events and resources that can assist your effectiveness at employing people with disabilities.
- Receive ongoing Email notices as new developments arise.
- Exchange ideas and information with your peers - be part of our Members-Only email discussion group
Strengthen Your Network:
- Position your company within our Network and learn from the best practices of other Members, find answers to your questions and concerns, share your own insights and experiences.
Fees are determined by employee size in the State of Michigan
Under 25 Employees…………………..$100
Over 500 Employees………………......$1500
If you would like information on becoming a Sponsor, please let us know so that we can send the information on the Sponsorship benefits (email: email@example.com)